Dear Future Jester Parents and Guardians,
It's no secret...Saint Joseph High School is an all-girls high school. Study after study have proven that the benefits of attending an all-girls school are ENORMOUS. If you choose Saint Joseph High School, your daughter will most likely experience the following benefits:
- Inspirational Environment: 80% of girls' school students report that their classes challenge them to achieve their full potential.
- Academic Achievement: More than 80% of girls' schools graduates consider their academic performance highly successful.
- Leadership Skills: 93% of girls' school graduates say they had greater leadership opportunities than their co-ed school peers.
- Self-Confidence: A majority of girls' school graduates report higher self-confidence over their co-ed peers.
- Higher Aspirations: Two thirds of students at all-girls schools expect to earn a graduate or professional degree.
- STEM: Girls' schools graduates are 6 times more likely to consider majoring in math, science, and technology compared to girls who attend co-ed schools.
The Girls' School Advantage: By the Numbers was published by National Coalition for Girls Schools (NCGS.) The NCGS is a leading advocate for girls' schools, connecting and collaborating globally with individuals, schools, and organizations dedicated to educating and empowering girls. Saint Joseph High School is a member of the NCGS.